Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Week 2

Almost 2 weeks done! Wednesday is almost over, so that makes it practically Saturday right?!
I'm not going to lie, the first few days were REALLY rough, like feeling sick every night when I was used to having Josh home the most.
But we have gotten in a good routine, and I feel more comfortable about everything. I try not to look at calendars too often, but it's hard to not have a countdown going on.

The girls have been having fun playing on their somewhat new bunk beds, that came just in time before Josh left to put together!
 We've been staying busy with dance class
 Playing outside lots!


 And taking a lot of bubble baths!
 
Bridget also had her first Primary program at church, and since Josh missed it I snuck in some pictures!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment